Customer service is very important to us. As we continue to improve and expand our services, we recognize our customers’ need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality. Safeguarding our customers’ privacy is also very important to us. We have adopted standards that help maintain and preserve the confidentiality of customers’ nonpublic personal information. The following Statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our customers as may be necessary to conduct business with our customers. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, over the telephone or in face-to-face meetings, and via the Internet. Examples of information we receive from you include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit history, and other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others. Examples of information relating to your transactions include payment histories, account balances, and account activity.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. Examples of information from consumer reporting agencies include your credit score, credit reports, and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
- From employers and others to verify the information you have given to us. Examples of information provided by employers and others include verifications of employment, income, or deposits.
Information We Disclose
Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our response to your query and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary to be disclosed to any related entity for the purpose intended or as required to be disclosed under law.
By submitting data on our website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to the transmission of data collected on the website.
We treat data as confidential within our firm and require a strict adherence of all our employees to data protection and our confidentiality policies.
All visitors, however, should be aware that our website may contain links to other sites that are not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us or call 520-330-3981
Purpose and categories of data
Categories of personal information to be collected and the purpose for which the categories shall be used.
We use your data for the following purposes:
To compile and analyze statistics for website improvement
To contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or web forms, and SmartApp 1003.
To register an account and process 1003 applications.
To support services or products that a customer is looking to utilize
The following categories of data are collected:
- A First and Last Name of Borrowers and Co-borrowers
- Account Name or Alias
- Banking Information
- Email Addresses
- Employment Details
- Geolocation Data
- Home or Other Physical Address
- Including Street Name and Name of City or Town
- IP Address
- Social Security Number
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
We, as well as third-party vendors acting on our behalf (such as Google), may use first-party cookies and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to gather anonymous analytics and statistics about our website and how it is are being used by our visitors so we can improve our website.
Data about your activities online may be collected for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests, either by us, or third parties. We may work with third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve advertisements across the internet and may use third-party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of these ads on third party websites and viewing of ads and of our content.
We and these third-party vendors, including Google, may use third-party technologies together with our own first-party technologies in order to analyze ad impressions, your use of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services. The information collected may also include information about your visits to our website, including the pages you have viewed and what content you have seen. These third-party tracking technologies may be set to, among other things: (a) help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in; (b) prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times, and (c) understand the effectiveness of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
You can opt-out of certain advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer opt-out page at optout.networkadvertising.org, by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, or by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page at aboutads.info/choices.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms web page: policies.google.com/privacy. Please note, at this time we do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals.
We reserve the right to amend (that is, add, delete, or change) the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time.